~{TOE}~ Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~{TOE}~ Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Photobucket
Our IRC Channels
Vote for our clan at 100 top Unreal Clans
Unreal Tournament
TYD {TOE} IDM/ITDM Server
Albury-Wodonga dating  - Wear me out B_160x400_T1_F-2
~{TOE}~ Practice/Match Server
~{TOE}~ TeamSpeak

Albury-Wodonga dating - Wear me out

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adelaide

Albury-Wodonga dating  - Wear me out Empty
PostSubject: Albury-Wodonga dating - Wear me out   Albury-Wodonga dating  - Wear me out Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:17 am

Free dating sites - Just something discreet My name is Cassie ZEPEDA i'm looking for a guy that will please me and enjoy my company. I am looking for a fun guy to hang with and bring out the wilder side of me and see with happens. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there i have a tight little body and love to please men. Come out and play guys! If you are down to experiment with a hot girl then write me.. free online dating Wagga Wagga dating Hervey Bay online dating Mildura dating christian singles I am looking for sex a couple nights a week with a guy that is laid back and fun. If I don't reply please don't get offended. I ll either reply when I get a chance, or I am just not interested based on what you had to say in your email or profile. So keeping this in mind, just skip all the hate mail and calling me fake because I am a real person who has a right to make a decision on who I want to correspond with or not. Being uninterested is not a crime Sad( I like to have sex. I love men and I like to give head. I'm down for whatever but mostly just sex without commitment right now. I was tied down for a while and want to be naughty as possible now so hit me up guys. I really want a man who knows how to satify a sexually driven woman. I'm young, I'm horny and i want to do whtaever it takes to make sure you get yours and i get mine. I like to suck co ck and I also like for a man to lick my tits and nibble on the nipples. Are you the one for tonight? My goal right now is to meet new friends with benefits. i'm new to the area. I'm a shy person at first but I do warm up quickly. If you wanna no more just right a line and will where we shall go from there. Im very intelligent and Im very kindhearted, but please dont mistake that for weakness. Im independent and am doing just fine on my own. Always remember i dont need you, i want you. Im not looking for my soulmate, im just looking for, well, a good time. I love to have fun! But what I am mostlooking for is the physical side of what I don't already have in my life. I am not looking for something long term or to replace what I already have in life. But there are a few things in life that I want more of than what I am getting now.
Back to top Go down

Albury-Wodonga dating - Wear me out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~{TOE}~ Clan :: Public :: Open Section-
Jump to: